Frequently Asked Questions
This is how you watch a concert on Sound of Ghent
Make sure you have a good Internet connection
- Check your Wi-Fi connection: it’s crucial for the live stream.
- Play it safe and connect your device to your network via a cable (LAN).
Search your ticket mail
- You should normally receive your ticket mail immediately after your purchase.
- Check your spam folder for a mail from Tickets Gent.
- Contact the organisation and the mail can be resent.
How to log on correctly
- Click the green button in the ticket mail and log on to the platform.
- You have three options:
- You can log on with your existing data using 'Facebook' or 'Google'.
- You can enter new data 'via e-mail'.
When you log on the first time, create your account 'via e-mail' (link top right)
- Enter your name, it will appear in the chat during the live stream
- Enter your e-mail address and a password of your choice, this is not linked to any previous transactions.
- Click the green 'Create account' button. This takes you directly to the platform.
Where can you find your ticket number
- This number can be found underneath the green button in the ticket mail.
What about hitches or no moving image at the start
- Reload the page.
- Try it in another browser, preferably Google Chrome.
- Preferably watch via a laptop or PC (Chromecast is also possible)
- Try logging out of SoundofGhent.be then logging back in again and returning to the concert via 'My Tickets' or the ticket mail.
How to rewatch (up to two days after)
- Log on to Sound of Ghent via your ticket mail.
- Click play, you'll see the countdown timer start running.
- If a frozen image or something other then the event appears, fast forward for a moment. This was the time the audience spent live in the 'waiting room'.